Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts for possible publication in the next issue of the Global Economic Observer (GEO).
The primary objective of GEO is to discuss modern developments in the economic sciences area, emphasizing the need for inter and multidisciplinary approaches.
Topics to be discussed in this journal include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Economic globalization
• Development policies
• International trade and investments
• Country and regional analyses
• Commodity market analyses
• Energy market and policies
• Environment issues
• Monetary and fiscal policies
• International organizations
• International financial markets
• Financial and economic crises management
• Public and corporate finance
• Multinational and transnational companies
• Global value chains
• Competition policies
• Corporate strategies
• Marketing and business administration
• Accounting and audit
• Tourism, insurance, IT and other services
Submitting to GEO:
Interested authors must consult the journal’s guidelines for manuscript submissions at www.globeco.ro. Depending on the type of contributions, they will follow a specific review process that will be the basis for final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection.
All submissions must be forwarded electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.